02 June 2006

moo.

stupid crappy pants india dumb face internet poo cafes in cochin don't have cd barfo roms or usb functioning stupid harry potter pants ports so i can't upload any more photos right now. poo.

i'm leaving kerala (sniffle) in about two hours. i'm going to gujarat to pick dates and milk cows. and upload photos. i've got some doozies.

i cried my eyes out over leaving my yoga centre. it was such a fantastic month. i actually fell in love with several men with mustaches. how is that possible? and i got up this morning and did yoga on my own in my hotel room. while watching the movie hook. how is that possible? and then i went for ice cream at a secret baskin robbins and e.t. was playing on tv and i watched the whole second half and cried in the baskin robbins while the indian folk stared at me and then i ate a second ice cream cone. i forgot how easy it was to cry at e.t. also, i empathised at the end with e.t. and elliot and their sad parting. (sniffle). i was completely unprepared to leave. i am completely unprepared. i keep considering chucking all the rest of my plans and just moving back to aranmula and marrying my yoga instructor and being a yogini forever. then i remember that in kerala i'm not allowed to swim at the beach or bare my shoulders in public or ride the buses at night or drink alcohol in restaurants or wear jeans or tank tops or shorts or sing karaoke or much of anything really, so then i dry my eyes and fix my heart on visions of dancing my little butt off with beer in hand in kansas city in july and things seem a little bit better. sigh.

0 replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home