22 June 2006

delhi rocks my socks

whoa. delhi. a lot of people and guidebooks warned me that delhi was the most difficult, dangerous, rowdy place to travel in india. it was said that as a single western female travelling alone in delhi, that i was bound to have troubles. that was a bunch of hooey. delhi is wonderful! delhi is the easiest of easies! i love delhi! it rocks my socks. in the 3.5 days that i have been here i have done just around 8 billion things. all the recent history here is cool: gandhi, indira gandhi, bahai temple. and there is an absolutely beautiful mosque and a neato old fort and the city centre is awesome. old delhi is just okay. kinda touristy. i'm staying in connaught place, which is a big, multi-layered roundabout just off the city centre. i have pictures, i'll post them later because i don't have my cord with me.
um. i guess i don't have anything interesting to say at all really. this post is boring. sorry.
i leave for cambodia tonight. yay! cambodia!

3 replies:

At 7:25 AM GMT+9, Blogger Kate says...

activities for the last 3.5 days -
Kate - interview taxpayers and review reconstructed mileage logs
Erin - tour Delhi.
I think your post was very interesting Erin! :)

 
At 11:54 AM GMT+9, Blogger Pikafan says...

If your past few days have been uninteresting, then mine must be coma-inducing! ^_^

 
At 12:52 PM GMT+9, Blogger Megs says...

I can't get very far when I try to sing the Name Game song using Cambodia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home