01 November 2005

guess who's coming to dinner
(with absolutely no class)

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 21% grit, 28% wit, 57% flair, and 4% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You
go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand
head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing
and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or
conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common
sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet.
You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the
screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who
like strong women.






My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 45% on grit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on wit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 90% on flair
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on class
Link: The Classic Dames Test

8 replies:

At 10:02 PM GMT+9, Blogger Andrea says...

I also scored Kate Hepburn.
I was also rather shocked by my lack of class.

 
At 10:36 PM GMT+9, Blogger erin elizabeth king says...

oh boy!
and i'm john wayne!
at least i'm kind of charming,
as a man . . .

You scored higher than 81% on Tough

You scored higher than 44% on Roguish

You scored higher than 43% on Friendly

You scored higher than 25% on Charming

 
At 7:44 AM GMT+9, Blogger Immortalis says...

I am not buying the non-class thing. Maybe the feminine version of the test is not as good.
You definitely have class...
(And I am definitely so John Wayne...)

 
At 9:16 AM GMT+9, Blogger erin elizabeth king says...

yeah, i think it's crazy that they say hepburn had no class. maybe stupid hollywood class. but i prefer to think she was one classy lady, especially since she is my alter ego according to an internet quiz.

 
At 12:07 AM GMT+9, Blogger Kate says...

grrr.....my stupid job blocked the website! how am i supposed to find out what sort of dame i am if they block it? how is a person supposed to work with such pressing matters eating away at them!? stupid work!

 
At 3:26 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous says...

I scored Katharine Hepburn, also. And, while I was not surprised to hear that I have no class, I was surprised to hear that SHE has no class. What about the Philadelphia Story, huh, people?

No one with no class ends up with Cary Grant that often.

 
At 7:22 PM GMT+9, Blogger erin elizabeth king says...

sing it sista!

 
At 9:01 AM GMT+9, Blogger Megs says...

I was Rosalind Russell, with a score of 14% grit, 38% wit, 33% flair, and 19% class. I don't know if I agree with that class score...that seems far too high for me. But the grit seems right -- I haven't bathed in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home