20 August 2005

yay korea!

1. korean airlines serve good korean food
2. korean airlines serve super crappy chicken rubber mush
3. miss congeniality 2 is a painful movie to watch
4. after miss congeniality 2, fever pitch is amazing
5. ***MUSIC TIP*** Delphine Cai, taiwanese lounge pop singer
6. my apartment rocks! pictures to come!
7. niki from kentucky rocks!
8. should have brought more shoes :(
9. kimbap on the street for $2. mmm . . .
10. i live right smack in the center of a fresh food market. wow. wow.
11. my bathroom has no shower stall, just a shower head
12. please send peanut butter
13. please email me your addresses and phone numbers

2 replies:

At 11:05 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous says...

glad to hear that you've arrived safely in korea.

i can't wait to see the photos that you have over there.

music tip back at you: francesco renga--italian rock. very good.

i'm moving pretty soon so i'll send you the new info as soon as my phone is set up.

 
At 11:08 PM GMT+9, Blogger Ã†milius says...

On the flight to Paris I had to watch Monster in Law, followed by MC2. I'm so sorry... But I'm glad your apartment is good. They don't flood it with gas at night, do they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home