29 July 2006

iowa to the city


thank you.


ahoy matey! this movie swabbed the pooop decks.


knock rummy. new roomie in blue.


kris and chris. the bearded ones.

kris, sharing with my camera holder.


sophie. new family dog. i had a fun day with her.

then she bit my face, so she had to go back to the humane society.

so it's been fun in iowa. i got a new apartment, saw my old peeps, played a lot-o-cards, and met with my department. best story from the weekend:

i have never taken any speech path classes in my whole entire life. therefore, one of my required classes for the fall is "introduction to speech and hearing sciences." instead of having me take the class though, they're just going to have me be the teaching assistant. kill two birds, you know. that's crazy i say. crazy. and it confirms what i once suspected about teaching assistants.

off to arkansas for the family reunion tonight. boy howdy, i'll have some good photos for you on monday. :)

3 replies:

At 9:20 AM GMT+9, Blogger Ã†milius says...

You have relatives in Arkansas? Does that mean you have cousins that are also your uncles? :)

(I hope you weren't serious about the dog going back the humane society...)

 
At 10:48 PM GMT+9, Blogger erin elizabeth king says...

no uncle cousins . . . i don't think . . . i'm still single though, so there's always hope for me. mwahahaha!

and yeah, the dog had to go back. it bit lots of other people, too. it's sad. she was an awesome dog. other than the fact that she tried to take everyone's face off.

 
At 4:42 AM GMT+9, Blogger Pikafan says...

Wow wow wow - you're all settled in in Iowa City already? Boy howdy. I need your new address then. ^_^

...Did you get my postcard at your parents' place? ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home