15 March 2006

assignment: write two paragraphs about the city you live in


Daegu, Korea: by Susie (in the pink)

I live in Daegu. People here are like rabbits. There are many peoples who live in Daegu. Peoples here have a body and face. They eat delicious food, not like snails or other bugs.
My house is in Daegu. My house is always hot and warm. Our family always wears short clothes in our house. I love my house and my country.

okay susie, correction: you peoples do eat bugs.




Daegu, Korea: by Nana (in the front left corner)

I live in Daegu. There are many stores and many people in Daegu. Erin loves to play a guitar and many people goes to mainstreet. I like Korea and I think Korean people are good and many other things. Daegu has lots of strong points and a weak point. We have many inventions of thoughts and ideas.
Daegu has many peoples in houses or many other places. I think Daegu is the bestest place in the world. And bestest idea is what? Our idea!

i couldn't bring myself to correct her on "bestest" there.
it was too cute. i just left it. does that make me a bad teacher?

2 replies:

At 8:25 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous says...

Looks like you're teaching these kids to flash gang signs.

 
At 12:38 PM GMT+9, Blogger Ã†milius says...

Of course you're not a bad teacher. "Bestest" is a perfectly cromulent word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home